Children love to ride a bicycle.
Not only when you're playing on your bike, but also when you're on a kids seat
NUTCASE's Little Nutty MIPS protects your child's important headaches with the latest technology MIPS.
Little Nutty is a safe and stylish helmet developed for such children.
MIPS is an abbreviation for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is designed to enhance the protection of the brain against rotational movements transmitted to the head from various angles. Rotational movement is a combination of rotational energy (angular velocity) and rotational force from angular acceleration that affects the brain and increases the risk of mild and severe brain damage. It has been demonstrated that mounting the MIPS protection system on a helmet diffuses the energy and force transmitted to the brain and reduces rotational movement.
- ABS resin outer shell with high impact resistance.
- An inner shell made of foamed polytilene (EPS) protects the head from strong impact.
- Uses a magnetic buckle that can be easily operated with one hand and does not pinch the skin. Children are also safe.
- Equipped with 2 front vents, 7 top vents and 2 rear vents to prevent stuffiness.
- A shock absorption band is used on the outside of EPS. It effectively absorbs the energy of a collision and protects your head.
- Adjustable spin dial for easy and comfortable fit.
- A removable visor keeps out the sun and rain.
- A pad with good cushioning is attached around the chin of the strap.
- An inner pad set for the best fit is also included.
- A groove is made inside the EPS inner shell to improve the air flow.
- Reflective material is used for the front and rear NUTCASE logos. It is easy to see from all angles.
|Head Size||Little Nutty Helmet Size|
|48cm||48cm — 52cm
* Sorry, we can't ship overseas