Mikashima Industrial / MKS pedals that have been making pedals since 1949. It is still the only manufacturer that is particular about production in Japan. We carry out consistent production in-house from forging and pressing to cutting, heat treatment, barrel polishing, welding, and assembly, and we are the only manufacturer in Japan that has received NJS certification, and NJS certified products are hand-built one by one. I will.
It is a manufacturer that supports the feet of many cyclists regardless of their use, from commuter bikes to touring bikes, truck bikes and road bikes.
- MKS classic SYLVAN series touring type
- A large standard for touring car pedals such as landers and sportifs.
A long-selling product that is still popular even now, more than 35 years after its launch in 1978.
- The wide double-sided side plate makes it easy to adjust the position of the foot and reduces fatigue. Ideal for long rides.
- Bearings can be adjusted and maintained by opening the cap using a dedicated cap spanner (sold separately). With proper maintenance, it is durable enough to be used for many years. You can use it with more attachment.
* Size notation: W = tread width, L = tread front and back width