Mikashima Industrial / MKS pedals that have been making pedals since 1949. It is still the only manufacturer that is particular about production in Japan. We carry out consistent production in-house from forging and pressing to cutting, heat treatment, barrel polishing, welding, and assembly, and we are the only manufacturer in Japan that has received NJS certification, and NJS certified products are hand-built one by one. I will.
It is a manufacturer that supports the feet of many cyclists regardless of their use, from commuter bikes to touring bikes, truck bikes and road bikes.
- Since its release in 1979, the SYLVAN series, which is still extremely popular, is on the "next" stage.
- Uses maintenance-free triple shield bearings with good rotational performance from conventional cups and cones. It boasts an amazing smoothness.
- Bearings that are smooth and have low rotational resistance reduce fatigue and improve pedaling efficiency, making them especially suitable for long-distance touring. Also recommended for discerning urban bikes that demand quality. The classical design matches the chromoly bike.
- The short side plate allows you to earn a bank angle when riding in the city or driving on a truck. Especially effective when using fixed gear bikes.
- The mirror-finished body and chrome-plated plate bring dignity and luxury.
- The weight is lighter than before and the stack height is thin, so power is transmitted more efficiently.
- Following the conventional side plate shape and design, it inherits the same treading comfort and sophisticated form.
- The screwed side plate allows replacement even in the unlikely event of damage.
- Toe clip & strap attachment recommended
* Bearings are maintenance-free. Do not disassemble.
The cap is also responsible for bearing adjustment, so the adjustment may change when opened.
Please be careful.
* Size notation: W = tread width, L = tread front and back width