The Chris King Boost Centerlock 148x12 rear hub is designed as a precision mountain tool. Adopting an integrated solid axle, it is a highly rigid hub for enhancing suspension performance and pouring power into the dirt. To keep out mud, water and dirt, the Boost Centerlock hub features a sturdy bearing seal and a threaded seal ring for the driveshell to help you drive through rough trails.
The steel and ceramic bearings feature heat-treated, surgical-grade steel laces that are simultaneously machined to ensure a perfect match between the inner and outer races. The quality and speed of Chris King's bearings sets it apart from its competitors and is something you'll experience every time you ride. Chris King's bearing races accelerate over time. All hubs and bearings can withstand rigorous use for years.
The patented Chris King Ring Drive delivers 72 points of simultaneous engagement to quickly transfer power to the ground for unmatched engagement and the legendary Chris King Angry Bee sound. increase.
- Designing, manufacturing and assembling in Portland, Oregon, USA
- Lifetime warranty of Chris King regulations
- Canted flange for strong wheel builds
- A patented RingDrive system with 72 contacts for unmatched hub engagement.
- Legendary Made in House Bearing
- 24H, 28H, 32H
- Microspline, HG, XD drive shells available
- Easy to repair with T10 Torx and picks or penknife
- Upgrade to ceramic bearings is also possible
- BOOST "148mm x 12mm Designed to the axle standard.
Axle Width: 148mm
Flange Diameter DS & NDS: 57.4mm
Center to Flange DS: 24mm
Center to Flange NDS: 36.3mm
Bearing: Steel Bearing
Driveshell: Shimano HG, Shimano Micro Spline, SRAM XD