It is an environmentally friendly high-grade grease that can be used even in harsh environments where it comes into contact with seawater.
[ Product Details ]
- Developed as a measure against salt damage, it can be used in harsh environments where it comes into contact with seawater.
- It has strong resistance not only to salt water but also to sweat and acid, and prevents bolts and nuts from sticking.
- It has excellent sealing properties and is ideal for assembling around the handlebars of bicycle head parts.
- It is also suitable for assembling bicycle parts used for triathlon roller stands that often come into contact with seawater.
- Long-term effects can be obtained by grease-up of tire bearings and wire reel winches of jet ski trailers.
- It has excellent heat resistance and load resistance, and can be used for all metal sliding parts.
- It does not emulsify due to its strong adhesion that does not run off in seawater or rainwater and its excellent sealing properties.
[ Use applications ]
Preventing bolts, nuts and bearings from sticking, assembling engine parts,
It can be used for all metal sliding parts such as gears, bearings, wires, dies, and industrial machines.
[ how to use ]
Apply an appropriate amount to the place of use.
[ Frequently Asked Questions]
Q: What concentration of seawater is effective?
Since it is harder to emulsify than general grease, it is effective even after long-term use.
A: The drip point (dripping temperature) is 232 ° C.
Since salt-resistant grease is a paste, it has high adhesion to bearings and bolts, and has high sealing properties to prevent water and foreign matter from entering.
Product name: Salt-resistant grease
Ingredients: Lubricating oil Base oil / grease
Contents: NET 100g