"Shin Fuji Burner Co., Ltd." was established in 1978 as a manufacturing company for industrial burners.
The development of the "Poke Torch," which was launched in 1990, was the catalyst for our work on outdoor products. Originally developed as a tool for crafts, its powerful flames have excellent wind resistance, so we turned our attention to demand in the outdoor market. That's why we launched the "SOTO" brand. At the heart of the SOTO brand are combustion appliances that use cassette gas as fuel. We are trying to differentiate ourselves from other manufacturers in terms of fuel economy and convenience, and expectations are rising for future demand.
Equipped with a newly developed micro regulatorThe micro regulator eliminates the weaknesses of CB cans, which tend to cause a decrease in thermal power due to the low temperature outside air.
High output is always exhibited without being affected by the cooling of the cylinder due to the cold outside air.It always exerts a constant thermal power even in an environment with a temperature of 25 ° C to 5 ° C.Achieves high output for a long time without reducing the thermal power due to dropdown.
Equipped with a large trivet that can be used in a large pot with a diameter of up to 19 cm, you can cook for several people.
● External dimensions Width 166 x Depth 142 x Height 110 mm (when used / main body only) Width 140 x Depth 70 x Height 110 mm (when stored)
● Weight 350g (main unit only)
● Calorific value 2.9kW (2,500kcal / h)
● Usage time 2 Approximately 1.5 hours (when using one ST-760)
● Container used: SOTO product dedicated container (ST-760, ST-700)
● Ignition method Piezoelectric ignition method
● Material: Burner / tool stopper knob: Stainless steel,
Cylinder holder / ignition switch: Resin
● Accessories storage pouch
● Remarks: Cylinders are sold separately.