To be honest, I have purchased various lights, but for some reason, the Japanese manufacturer CatEye's lights are the best, and among them, the best-selling lights in Circles!
Despite being a compact and lightweight model weighing 42g, it is a rechargeable headlight that illuminates with a brightness of about 100 lumens (about 400 candelas). It can be easily attached and detached with a rubber band (corresponding diameter: 22 to 32 mm), has a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery, and has a full charging time of about 1.5 hours. In addition, since it is a USB direct insertion charging method that does not require a USB cable, charging can be completed during work.
- Size: 25 x 80 x 31 mm
- Weight: 42g
- Light source: 1 high-brightness LED
- Battery used: Li-ion 3.7V 320mAh
- Usage time: Lighting: Approximately 1 hour / Flashing: Approximately 5 hours
- Standard charging time: Approximately 1.5 hours (USB2.0)
- Number of repeated charges and discharges: Standard 300 times (up to 70% of rated capacity reduction)