"Shin Fuji Burner Co., Ltd." was established in 1978 as a manufacturing company for industrial burners.
The development of the "Poke Torch," which was launched in 1990, was the catalyst for our work on outdoor products. Originally developed as a tool for crafts, its powerful flames have excellent wind resistance, so we turned our attention to demand in the outdoor market. That's why we launched the "SOTO" brand. At the heart of the SOTO brand are combustion appliances that use cassette gas as fuel. We are trying to differentiate ourselves from other manufacturers in terms of fuel economy and convenience, and expectations are rising for future demand.
A disposable lighter with a flame temperature of about 800 ° C becomes a powerful burner with a flame temperature of 1300 ° C.
Even though it has high heat, the usage time is increased by 60% compared to using it as a writer. Features due to efficient combustion.
Since the disposable lighter is the fuel, the fuel tank is always new. No maintenance required.
For example, you can use it everywhere for soldering hobby models, fireworks, and incense sticks.
With 1 writer
* Please note that it is difficult to see the flame in bright places.
* At low temperature and high temperature, it may not be usable (ignite) due to the gas pressure inside the lighter. Adjust the flame length (open flame) of the lighter to about 5 to 6 cm before use.
● Dimensions Length 60 x Width 23 x Height 110 mm
● Weight 50g (excluding lighter)
● Crater diameter 14mm
● Flame temperature 1,300 ℃
●Flame size diameter 3 x 12 mm
● Flame shape Extra-fine concentrated flame
● Fuel used Commercially available disposable lighter (usable lighter / CR-ML-17 [PSC] / CR-SP colored [PSC])
● Burning time about 20 minutes (1 lighter)
● Continuous use time within 1 minute
● 1 accessory writer