"Shin Fuji Burner Co., Ltd." was established in 1978 as a manufacturing company for industrial burners.
The development of the "Poke Torch," which was launched in 1990, was the catalyst for our work on outdoor products. Originally developed as a tool for crafts, its powerful flames have excellent wind resistance, so we turned our attention to demand in the outdoor market. That's why we launched the "SOTO" brand. At the heart of the SOTO brand are combustion appliances that use cassette gas as fuel. We are trying to differentiate ourselves from other manufacturers in terms of fuel economy and convenience, and expectations are rising for future demand.
Power gas mixed with propane
1. Power-up 2. Can be used in cold regions 3. Strong heat until the end 4. Safe and comfortable use
The cassette gas of the new Fuji burner brands "SOTO", "Do-Ga" and "Shinfuji Burner", which are widely sold nationwide, can be used as a "container for SOTO products (cassette gas type)".
● Dimensions Diameter 68 x Height 198 mm (1 cylinder)
● Weight about 340g (1 cylinder)
● NET approx. 240g (1 cylinder)
● Component liquefied butane / liquefied propane