"Shin Fuji Burner Co., Ltd." was established in 1978 as a manufacturing company for industrial burners.
The development of the "Poke Torch," which was launched in 1990, was the catalyst for our work on outdoor products. Originally developed as a tool for crafts, its powerful flames have excellent wind resistance, so we turned our attention to demand in the outdoor market. That's why we launched the "SOTO" brand. At the heart of the SOTO brand are combustion appliances that use cassette gas as fuel. We are trying to differentiate ourselves from other manufacturers in terms of fuel economy and convenience, and expectations are rising for future demand.
With the micro regulator, the specs of OD cans are fully demonstrated. It is not easily affected by the outside temperature and maintains stable thermal power even below freezing (-5 ° C). In addition, due to its unique structure, it weighs only 73g even though it has a piezoelectric ignition device! It is a tool suitable for packing that wants to be lighter.
● Dimensions Width 96 x Depth 94 x Height 86 mm (when used / main body only) Width 52 x depth 52 x height 81 mm (when stored / main body only)
● Weight 73g (main unit only)
● Calorific value * 13.3kW (2,800kcal / h) (when using SOD-725T)
● Fuel used SOTO product dedicated container (OD can)
● Usage time * 2 Approximately 1.5 hours (when using SOD-725T) Approximately 0.68 hours (when using SOD-710T)
● Material Burner / appliance plug knob: Stainless steel, Ignition switch: Resin
● Storage case for accessories