Keep your body dry and keep moving with the updated Stretch Rain Shadow Jacket. Lightweight and compact, the new material provides clean protection for all movements in all conditions. The waterproof / breathable 2.5-layer H2No Performance Standard Shell is made from 100% recycled nylon made from discarded fishing nets and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The helmet-compatible hood has a foamed brim that can be rolled up and fastened when not in use. The front zipper and pit zipper for ventilation are DWR processed to keep out water. The left chest pocket and hand warmer pocket also use zippers to keep out water. The cuffs feature a self-fabric tape closure with minimal fabric, and the hem has a drawcord that can be adjusted in two places. The main body can be stored in a chest pocket with a carabiner loop.
Actual product size (cm)
- A lightweight, supple, 2.5-layer waterproof / breathable shell material with elasticity that uses the H2No Performance Standard. Uses 100% recycled nylon eco-neal fiber containing discarded fishing nets as raw material
- The single-pull adjustable hood accommodates helmet wear, has a foamed brim, and can be fastened with a simple lace and hook when not in use.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish on front zipper with coating to keep out water and pit zipper for ventilation
- The outer left chest pocket has a DWR (durable water repellent) zipper. Two hand warmer pockets with coated zipper to keep out water
- The main body can be stored in a chest pocket with a loop for carabiner
- The cuffs are taped with a self-fabric that minimizes the fabric
- Two adjustable drawcord hem blocks outside air ingress
- 269 g (9.5 oz)