A new color black is now available for SWRVE's signature item, denim!
Based in Los Angeles, it continues to be loved as a staple of cycling apparel SWRVE。 Made by INVISTA, a subsidiary of DuPont CODURA Denim Looks just like jeans made of cotton fabric. However, it is a material that is extremely resistant to friction and has excellent stretchability. And we promise that you can enjoy the bicycle itself more comfortably and coolly when riding the city.
- Abrasion resistance about 4 times that of ordinary denim
- Knee part that is easy to pedal and adopts draping
- Crotch draping for more free movement
- Reflector taping is used for the left and right selvedge
- Triple stitching makes the parts that are easy to tear sturdy
- 55% cotton, 30% polyester, 15% nylon