"Shin Fuji Burner Co., Ltd." was established in 1978 as a manufacturing company for industrial burners.
The development of the "Poke Torch," which was launched in 1990, was the catalyst for our work on outdoor products. Originally developed as a tool for crafts, its powerful flames have excellent wind resistance, so we turned our attention to demand in the outdoor market. That's why we launched the "SOTO" brand. At the heart of the SOTO brand are combustion appliances that use cassette gas as fuel. We are trying to differentiate ourselves from other manufacturers in terms of fuel economy and convenience, and expectations are rising for future demand.
Compact stove with excellent total balance. From veterans to those who are choosing a burner for the first time, there is no mistake in choosing one!
* Cylinders are sold separately.
* This model is not equipped with a micro regulator.
● External dimensions Width 76 x Depth 100 x Height 86 mm (when used, body only)
Width 40 x Depth 43 x Height 75 mm (when stored)
● Gotoku diameter Gotoku outer diameter φ106mm Gotoku inner diameter φ42mm
● Weight 81g (main unit only)
● Calorific value * 13.0kW (2,600kcal / h)
● Usage time * 2 Approximately 1.5 hours (when using one SOD-725T) Approximately 0.7 hours (when using one SOD-710T)
● Container used New Fuji burner product, SOTO product dedicated container
● Ignition method Piezoelectric ignition method
● Material Burner / appliance plug knob: Stainless steel, Ignition switch: Resin
● Accessories Storage pouch Remarks Cylinders are sold separately. * 1 Calculated from combustion data for 5 minutes after ignition at a temperature of 25 ° C and no wind.
* 2 Calculated from combustion data for 30 minutes after ignition at a temperature of 25 ° C and no wind.