Doppo All Terrain Bike
Named Doppo, this all-terrain bike frame is based on a long-standing blueprint dedicated to "walking alone". Optimized for a modern tourer style, the basic construction promises stable driving while allowing for larger loads. And the tire clearance that swallows everything should satisfy the desires of the raver in any situation, on or off.
The frame is manufactured by Shin Hattori, an up-and-coming frame builder that Aichi is proud of. Welded one by one with the best heat and finish.
In addition, a multi-purpose chromoly fork with enhanced eyelets is standard equipment to support various options. Eyelets hidden on the left and right under the crown allow the fender to be worn more securely and smartly. We asked Tange, a world-renowned company, to manufacture it.
I believe that your best friend who is good at playing alone, who runs for joy, will surely do it.
- Uses Tange chromoly steel tube set
- Includes a highly rigid multipurpose front fork
- Lightweight and strong TIG welding
- Matte olive powder coat painting
- Front and rear disc brake specifications
- 135mm wide vertical dropout
- 1-1 / 8 "Steering column
- Compatible with 700c and 650b wheel sizes
- 68mm standard thread BB shell
- * Maximum number of teeth for front chain ring (when using Road Crank FC-6800 Ultegra) Outer: 50T Max / Inner: 36T Max
- * SRAM Avid mechanical disc brakes may interfere with the frame and may not be installed. Please be careful.