The legendary Ritchey mountain bike is finally back.
Based on Tom Ritchey's decades of steel mountain bike manufacturing technology, the design and production has been incorporated into the P-29er.
Like other Ritchey frames, this bike was born to run fast without sacrificing comfort or durability. A unique butt-shaped heat-treated triple butted Ritchie Logic II tubing provides a balanced frame of stiffness for rough trail handling and sprint performance.
The 29er-specific geometry was drafted based on all the information Tom knew. And Tom Ritchey and Thomas Frischnecht spend a lot of time on the saddle, as they did when they gave birth to the Swiss Cross, resulting in chic handling (stable) to make it easier to benefit from the big wheels. It's not slow, but it's designed to handle the same on tight, technical single-track race courses.
- Sizes: S (15 ”), M (17”), L (19 ”), XL (21”)
- Fork: Designed for use with 100mm travel forks
- Ritchey forged-and-machined 1.5 ”tapered head tube
- Headset: Integrated 1.5 ”tapered
Upper bearing: 41.8mm OD / IS42 / 28.6 (S.H.I.S.)
Lower bearing: 52mm OD / IS52 / 40 (S.H.I.S.)
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm English threaded
- Rear spacing: 10x135
- Front derailleur: 28.6 low clamp --top or dual pull (Caution: Front derailleur clamp MAX torque of 2.5Nm)
- Clearance for up to 2.25 ”tires
- Weight: 2,150g (L / 19 ”, frame only)