Windshield gloves are designed with ultimate ease of use and protection in mind for running, cycling and cold weather in Nordic skiing. It blocks the wind and demonstrates its functionality. The back of the hand, made of recycled polyester laminated on a polyurethane film, is windproof and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture. The fingers, palms and cuffs are lined with a polyester / polyurethane blend jersey that retains heat, stretches and wicks moisture. A durable overlay of synthetic microsuede on the palm and thumb, index and middle fingers provides grip and protection. The thumb and index finger have a panel that corresponds to the touch screen of mobile phones and music players. It is also treated with Haikyu Fresh durable antibacterial deodorant.
- Stretch softshell material with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for protection against wind and rain
- Breathable polyester / polyurethane solid jersey material used between fingers, palms and cuffs provides warmth, breathability and wicking. Haikyu Fresh Durable Antibacterial Deodorant Finished
- Durable microsuede overlays on palm and thumb, index and middle fingers provide grip and protection
- Thumb and index finger with touch screen compatible panel
- Cuffs with elastic loops for easy attachment and detachment
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
The numbers in the size chart are the size of the circumference of the widest part excluding the thumb.