SWRVE No-Show Merino Wool Socks


Color: Blue
Size Size: M
price:
¥2,400
stock:
In stock

Explanation

Based in Los Angeles, it continues to be loved as a staple of cycling apparel SWRVE

The No-Show Socks are made of merino wool for the comfort of not wearing socks.

Made in Italy, the Super Cushion Merino is hard to settle and stays close to your feet for a long time.
75 percent of this sock is made of merino wool and the remaining 25 percent is made of polyamide and spandex, so you can walk indoors with the sock without losing grip.

Wool as a material
Removes sweat and stuffiness in the summer and keeps you warm in the winter.
It protects against bacterial growth and unpleasant odors and can be used repeatedly.
And because wool keeps you warm even when it's wet, you'll be able to jump over streams.

 

spec
--75% merino wool / 20% polyamide / 5% elastane
--no-show cuff
--compression arch band
--super cushioned merino wool footbed

* Washing by handIs recommended. Also, avoid using a dryer.

 

no-show sock size chart
US men's US women's EU
small 5 - 7.5 6.5 - 9 35 - 40
medium 8 - 10.5 9.5 - 12 41 - 43
large 11 - 13 12.5 - 15 44 - 47

 


 

 

Related items

Recently Viewed Products