SHIMANO Nexus SG-C6000-8CSold only overseasIt is an internal 8-speed coaster brake hub.
What kind of bike will an imaginative cyclist use this hub to build?
For me, I think the simple papachari of the interior 8-stage coaster brake using a single frame is the best.
- This hub includes 19T and 21T cogs, 3 size chainstay clamps, 3 sets of non-rotating washers, hub nuts, and cassette joints.
- Non-rotating washers for vertical dropouts (HU7793, HU7794) not included
- Nexus / Alfine 8-speed hub gear range: 1st = 0.527, 2nd = 0.644, 3rd = 0.748, 4th = 0.851, 5th = 1.00 (direct drive), 6th = 1.223, 7th = 1.419, 8 Speed gear = 1.615
- 132mm overlock nut dimensions
- Shifter not included
- • Standing on pedals, climbing steep slopes, or having too low a gear ratio can damage the claws inside the hub.
- Please note that it is not intended for off-road use.
Cassette Body Type: Single Cog Driver
Flange Diameter: R / 92.6, L / 92.6
Hub / Brake: Coaster Brake
Rear Axle: 3/8 "Threaded x 130mm
Drivetrain Speeds: 8
Bearing Type: Loose Ball